Enjoy a range of activities in the Rocal and the neighboring region.
The Périgord, a symphony of nature, art, culture and epicurean delights
No other region in Europe can proudly claim so many superlatives than the Périgord in the south-west of France.
The harmony of its medieval architecture, picturesque landscape and characteristic micro-climate leave an indelible impression.
Painters enthuse about the light in the Perigord. The air was as soft as velvet. The local cuisine has won world fame with its foie gras, black truffles and its legendary Bordeaux wines.
The Perigord's style and way of life has always leg blessed with the cornucopia of nature's exuberance.
The seductive environment of the Périgord enchants your senses. It Creates a harmonious blend of man and nature.
The private residences are located in the heart of the Périgord, surrounded by oak woods and vineyards, sunflower fields and walnut trees. They are an ideal starting point from where to explore Europe's oldest cultural landscape. Walk through the Middle Ages, so to speak, and discover world-famous art history. Let yourself be captivated by the romantic landscape where tranquility, culture and an exquisite cuisine form an ideal world.
On the Property
- heated private Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- A garden of 6000 M²
- a PS 3 game computer
In the area:
- Visit and wine tasting in the cellars Bergerac and Monbazillac
- Visit small producers for private tastings and purchases of their products.
- Bicycling (Rent Bicycles), karting, canoen, quad biking and archery book in Bergerac, Tourism Office
- 2 Golf Courses: Château des Vigiers and Chateau Les Merles
- 15 minutes from The Rocal: Fishing, riding, mountain biking
- Bergerac is 10 minutes far, Sarlat about 60 minutes
- medieval Eymet and many historical monuments and castles